The D Film quiz The answer is in either the title of the film or the actor
1. Who plays the Green Goblin in the 2002 film ‘Spider-Man’?
2. In “Spiderman”, what is the name of the newspaper where Peter Parker works
3. Who played the title role in the 1975 film “Tommy”?
4. What four-letter word was first heard on the screen in “Gone With The Wind”?
5. Who played Private James Francis Ryan in the film “Saving Private Ryan”?
6. In which film did Robin Williams play an English teacher called John Keating?
7. In 1956, who became the first actor to be nominated for an Oscar posthumously?
8. Who played the title role in the Tim Burton film “Ed Wood”?
9. In which series of action films does the character of John McClane appear?
10. What 1967 film had the tagline “Train them! Excite them! Arm them!…Then turn them loose on the Nazis!”?